Dear visitors:

Please feel free to write comments~~ I hope you enjoy my blog!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fan Jiang's Art Work Collection

I could not post anything on my blog during summer because it is banned in China. However, I did have some new creations and I put together an art work collection for my recent art works.

A big Thank You to Gary for writing such a wonderful foreword! I'm looking forward to work with you this year and I've been brainstorming new ideas of sculptures for the whole summer.

This booklet is a milestone in my art journey. What I have created is the past, and I'm looking forward to challenging myself with new techniques, materials, and concepts.




1 comment:

  1. Fay, this is wonderful! You should be very proud! I am lucky to have such an exceptional young woman as my advisee!

    ReplyDelete