Dear visitors:

Please feel free to write comments~~ I hope you enjoy my blog!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Floral Arrangement

One of our Kingswood alumni brought a bunch of vases and flowers and organized a Valentine's Day Floral Arrangement in the dorm this afternoon. This was my first time arranging flowers and it was a lot of fun! 

The  alumna even brought dinner for us later and we were so thankful that she went out of her way to do all these for us. Last year I was a Student Telefund caller, and I called alumni once a week for contribution . It is always inspirational to see that so many alumni are willing to give back to the school. This is something I have never experienced in China before. After the Telefund, I decided to contribute my first salary to the School Annual Fund because I felt an urge to say "Thank you!" to Cranbrook, too.

This is my second home in America, and this is where my dream starts.



No comments:

Post a Comment