Dear visitors:

Please feel free to write comments~~ I hope you enjoy my blog!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Sino Night!

We had a great Sino Night for Chinese club last Saturday!

This is my last Sino Night at Cranbrook, and also the first Sino Night that I performed. I can play three instruments (piano, guitar, and saxophone); I performed a lot when I was little, but I never quite enjoyed it. My coolest experience was that I was the guitarist in a rock band in my middle school for three years, and we performed in various shows. Yeah... It's hard to imagine me playing rock & roll on stage......

This time, I drew a traditional Beijing Opera Mask on stage while others were singing and dancing. It was a lot fun and I'm glad that I can put my artistic skill into use!





.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....

BONUS:
 A picture of me at home after a talent show, 7th grade. What a cool hairstyle!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment