Dear visitors:

Please feel free to write comments~~ I hope you enjoy my blog!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cartoons for the Crane Newspaper

I was invited to draw several cartoons for our school newspaper, Crane-Clarion Newspaper, early this year. Now, I'm a cartoonist for the Crane and doing illustrations for various topics.

All these cartoons are sort of ironic and related to social events. From Japanese Manga style, I have gone a long way and explored various art styles from pure sketching, painting, to western style cartoon. I have never tried this western cartoon style before and I always study numerous cartoons online to prepare of one frame of cartoon on the newspaper. The magic of life is that you catch the opportunities on your journey and they open a door for you to a brand-new world.



No comments:

Post a Comment